Date:      Fri, 2 Aug 2002 13:21:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Trish Lynch <trish@bsdunix.net>
To:        <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [Q] FreeBSD IPSec Discussion.

Lots of people have requested that I document this info somewhere, and I
will do so, probably this Sunday, when I have a little free time to
myself.

I *do* use the gif interface., and I have some pretty stable tunnels,
again, YMMV.

I've even gotten it to run with interfaces that have packets diverted
through natd :)

-Trish