Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 2000 04:02:01 -0700
From:      Dolgan <dolgan2k@home.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gnome compliance and speed?

    Actually, I don't think this is something that's impossible to fix.

Because it was fixed... twice.

Every time Netscape core dumps and I go back into X (Netscape crashing kills
X), it works *better* than Linux.

And it's not only a performance issue. Gnome thinks sawfish isn't
gnome-compliant - until Netscape core dumps, then it's fine.
So maybe something with some libraries or somesuch. I don't know enough to know
what it could be...

--
Dolgan
icq@14444322