Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 1996 01:25:38 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD current <freebsd-current@freefall.freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: When gcc-2.7.2 hits ctm

Hi, Reference:
> From: Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>
> Subject: Re: When gcc-2.7.2 hits ctm
> Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 00:31:41 +0200
>

> I completely agree! The mailbombs cost me real money. If FreeBSD
> continued sending mailbombs I will unsubscribe ctm-cvs.

Yes, the mail bombs are really unfortunate,
it cost me during mid-morning business prime time :-(
  ( I normally download after 21:00, but knew I had some real human origin
    email buried in among all the ctm's)

I really like CTM service, & would hate to lose it, so
reckon I'll need to demerge my ctm subscriptions from my human
mail address so I can download mega-lumps evenings cheap rate,
& human mail when I need it.

I guess if mail bombs are to continue, it'll induce a rash of
people mailing root@freefall & other places soon, saying
  "can I have a 2nd login for gzip & ftp'ing my ctm mbox, Plse"

PS Another FreeBSD guy in my city was equally indignant too,
he pays the same Deutsche Telekom monopoly :-(

Julian
--
Julian H. Stacey	jhs@freebsd.org  	http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/