Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 1996 13:41:51 +0800 (HKT)
From:      John Beukema <john@gateway.net.hk>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Proposals for a www site

A client of mine is looking for a well connected US isp for a web site for
an action magazine.  We will want to mirror the site to an Asian isp.

The site will need at least t1 connectitity, virtual domains, cgi script
and forms permissions and 5mb-10mb disk (to start).  We want a low price
until the hits are up there, but that could be very fast.  It is a well
financed, fortune 500 sponsered, professionally done page, with articles,
ads and subscription forms.

Please reply with equipment, OS, connection, web server, virtual domain
and cgi policy and cost information.  lead time 30 days for start up.
jbeukema