Date:      Sat, 21 Jan 1995 16:32:51 -0600 (CST)
From:      Robert Michael Gorichanaz <wraith@csd.uwm.edu>
To:        pirzyk@fa.disney.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   NE2100 16-bit ethernet card ?'s

Quick question:  Is the NE2100 16-bit busmastering ethernet card a supported
card?  I've been fiddling around with one for over 2 hours now, and cannot
seem to get the OS to even see the card.

I'm using:
device ed1 at isa? port 0x300 net irq 3 iomem 0xc8000 vector edintr

The default OS configuration of port 0x300 and IOMEM 0xD8000 are not possible
with this card.

I'm using the 1/12/95 SNAP of the OS.  This is a generic 386dx40 system
with a mono video card and simple IDE controller - 1 serial port.

-W-
--
    /      /|   \                            O   For all you ORIGIN needs,
    |  \`o.O'   | Ack! Thptptptpt!          -+-      the Avatar is IN.
    \     U     / wraith@alpha2.csd.uwm.edu     Games, hardware, and comments.