Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 2000 04:13:52 -0700
From:      "Dolgan" <dolgan2k@home.com>
Cc:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Gnome compliance?

    I don't think that's it. Because see, when I reboot fresh after say
going into Windows, and go into Gnome, it says sawfish isn't compliant and
runs really slow.

Once I open Netscape (which is about 10-15 minutes after it's been running
bad and having all these weird errors and quirks), it core dumps and causes
X to crash.
THEN when I open X, it's juuuuust fine. No quirks, no slowdowns.

ps aux has no Netscape or Communicator or anything in it unless Netscape is
actually running (which it can only do for about 5 seconds maximum).