Date:      Thu, 14 Nov 2013 18:49:03 +0400
From:      Boris Samorodov <bsam@passap.ru>
To:        Nikolai Lifanov <lifanov@mail.lifanov.com>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: skype 4.2.0.11 port

13.11.2013 23:22, Nikolai Lifanov пишет:

> On another note, I know that the existing Skype port doesn't do it, but
> can you name the new one to linux-skype4 or even linux-c6-skype4 since
> it requires a c6 base? It's nice to be able to tell what requires Linux
> infrastructure at a glance.

We use linux as prefix for ports which has (or may have in future)
FreeBSD native port (firefox -> linux-firefox). And more precise
prefix (i.e. linux-c6) is used to mark linux infrastructure ports.

So I'd say that skype4 is the best choice here.

--
WBR, Boris Samorodov (bsam)
FreeBSD Committer, http://www.FreeBSD.org The Power To Serve