Date:      Sat, 14 Feb 1998 12:30:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Warning about -current bugs

I am sending this to lower expectations for another week.  -current VM
and VFS bugs will have to handled by others.  There are certain
areas where I might be the best person to work on the problems, but
I have to be focused on product bugs for another week (using another,
less stable OS.)

Those who actually embark to fix any of my bugs, will get as much support
from me as I can.  However, it is likely that others can do as well as
me -- but just wanted to say that if it is something that I should
be doing, it might not get done!!!

Sorry!!!