Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 1995 12:57:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Don's FList drop" <freelist@elf.kendall.mdcc.edu>
To:        Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netsite communications server works Great

On Wed, 16 Aug 1995, Charles Henrich wrote:

> FYI:  I just installed the BSDI version of the netscape communications server,
> works straight out of the box.

So does commerce server, by the way. Bang, it went up and ran, no
problems. And on an 8M machine with several other memory hogs going as
well, no less. Haven't put some large content pages up and tested
multiple concurrents yet, though - dunno how bad the throughput will be.
(Irrelevant anyways, the 8M is just till the bad simm is replaced in a
week or so...)