Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:31:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      Rodolfo Gonzalez <rodolfo@equinoxe.g-networks.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Still not showing the hard drive space :(

Hello,

I'm still having the same problem I posted last Saturday. I'm trying to
install FBSD 4.5 in the same HD where I have Mandrake Linux 8.2. The hard
disk is a 13 Gb. Maxtor. The first 7 Gb are used by 3 primary partitions
for Mdk, and the rest of the disk is empty and unpartitioned.

Ok, I boot the computer with the FBSD CD, and I reach the Fdisk screen.
But Fdisk reports just 2 Gb of the disk (and even the partition table it
shows it's wrong, it shows an unused partition, then just one linux
partition).

I can't see something wrong with my Mdk installation. What could be
wrong?.

Any help is greately appreciated. Thanks.
Rodolfo.