Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 1995 10:51:18 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        gclarkii@freefall.freebsd.org (Gary Clark II)
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The Handbook!

>      After a number of false starts and hopes I have finally gotten
> the printed handbook done!
>
> The FreeBSD Handbook and FAQ for versions 2.1 & 2.2-current
> 355 pages in a 2-inch 3 ring binder
> $24.95 qty. 1
> 25% of the net profits wil be donated to FreeBSD Projec, Inc. or another
> as JKH will direct.  A corrections and enhancements will be returned to
> the Project.

Gary, I'd pay another $5-$10 for perfect(tm) binding.

This would also make it the first FreeBSD book suitable for
bookstores.

Would it be possible to check with Tim O'Reilly to see if he'd be
interested in a print run based on a preorder amount?  I'm
definitely willing to prepay before actual publication for something
like that.

					Thanks,
					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org