Date:      Fri, 4 Jun 1999 19:20:17 -0700
From:      Bill Swingle <bill@cdrom.com>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSDCon '99

Hello all,

I just put the finishing touches on the FreeBSDCon '99 website and have
made it public. I wanted the lot of you to take a look at the site and
see if you can find any gross errors or things that otherwise make us
look silly. There will be more content added as it becomes available but
the basics of the site are in place. Take a look and let me know what
you think.

http://www.freebsdcon.org/

-Bill

--
-=| Bill Swingle - unfurl@dub.net  - unfurl@freebsd.org - bill@cdrom.com
-=| "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers" Pablo Picasso