Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:44:16 +1100
From:      "James Ung" <thengsta@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X problems as user

Hi,

I agree with Lute.
I had Linux background Red Hat/Debian but when I first install FreeBSD 4.4
Release I also had the same problem with running X as user. So what I do is
search in google and found the answer to my problem.

So I would recommend all newbie to search the Internet first and I am sure
lots of other people would ask the same questions.

Theng