Date:      Sat, 27 Dec 1997 21:10:44 -0600
From:      Susie Ward <sward@voltage.net>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cyclades & silo overflow problem

I noticed a few posts about this in the archives, but didn't see any
solutions. I am currently using a Cyclades 32Ye (which is one ISA card with
two 16 port external modules, previously I used two Cyclades 8Yo ISA cards
without any problems) and recently upgraded to 2.2-STABLE and have yet to
figure out how to solve this problem.

The first 16 ports work fine, but the second 16 don't work at all ... when
someone tries to login, it starts spewing silo overflow errors. The modems
are a Microcom ISPorte and every part of the confuration is the same for
all of the ports, including the modem settings.

I'm still trying various things, but would appreciate *any* suggestions
that might solve this problem.

TIA,

Susie