Date:      05 Jun 1999 12:25:56 +0900
From:      "CHOI, Junho" <cjh@wdb.co.kr>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pictures of 1st Korea Linux Conference & Expo

Hello all,

Though a month later, I put a short report of FreeBSD booth in Korea
Linux Conference & Expo on website.

  http://www.kr.freebsd.org/news/linuxexpotrip/

Sorry for writing Korean. If you can't read it, just have fun with
pictures. I don't have enough time to translate it.

To summarize it, it is successful. I and volunteers gave about
550 FreeBSD 3.1 CD, and we are selling remaing CDs now in KFUG(Korea
FreeBSD Users Group) website. It is very cheap(about $4). Not many
people know about FreeBSD but it is a very good chance to promote it.
Many people asked 'what is FreeBSD' or 'what is a strong point of
FreeBSD comparing with Linux'. We are happy to answer it :)

Regards,

--
 ** Any opinions in this posting are my own and not those of my employers **
 CHOI, Junho                       <mailto:cjh@kr.freebsd.org>