Date:      Sun, 12 Mar 2000 19:18:03 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Michael L. Imamura" <gte255n@prism.gatech.edu>
To:        Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dc0: TX underrun -- resetting

I've had this occur also; usually I get the message twice at startup, then
at seemingly random times while online.  So far, my connection has only
been dropped once -- I got a flurry of "dc0: TX underrun --
resetting" messages, then my connection died.  I was able to bring it back
up with "ifconfig dc0 up", but it was a little unsettling.  I'm using
4.0-RC2 with the following chipset:

dc0: <82c168 PNIC 10/100BaseTX> port 0xb400-0xb4ff mem
  0xe0000000-0xe00000ff irq 10 at device 11.0 on pci0

Michael L. Imamura
Email: gte255n@prism.gatech.edu