Date:      Wed, 27 Jan 1999 22:30:25 +1100
From:      jonathan michaels <jon@caamora.com.au>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD - A User's Point of View

On Mon, Jan 25, 1999 at 09:13:16PM +0100, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai wrote:
> On 25-Jan-99 jonathan michaels wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 25, 1999 at 07:19:33AM +0100, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai wrote:
>
> >> NetWare + FreeBSD = deadly combo...
> >
> > i know that nt and freebsd would be a bad move, but in what way would a
> > mixed environment like netware and freebsd be a bad thing ?
>
> Heh, sorry...
>
> I meant that FreeBSD and NetWare just mega rule together. Deadly as in
> don't fock with it, 'cause it will kick yer arse ;)  (pardon the french)

no worries jeroen, recieved with thanks.

ps, minor victory .. linux (debian distribution) as a database server and
freebsd (not v3) as a ppp server router gateway machine.

also, to all who sent email and explained 'jfs' and how to fix inherant
weakness in freebsd and linux server solutions (all have been passed on as is)
a sincere thank you.

a small victory, but it is a begining.

regards

jonathan