Date:      Sat, 05 Jun 1999 00:22:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      John Baldwin <jobaldwi@vt.edu>
To:        Bill Swingle <bill@cdrom.com>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSDCon '99

On 05-Jun-99 Bill Swingle wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I just put the finishing touches on the FreeBSDCon '99 website and have
> made it public. I wanted the lot of you to take a look at the site and
> see if you can find any gross errors or things that otherwise make us
> look silly. There will be more content added as it becomes available but
> the basics of the site are in place. Take a look and let me know what
> you think.
>
> http://www.freebsdcon.org/
>
> -Bill

Looks great... although I'm not sure Jordan is the President/CEO of FreeBSD
anymore.  If not you might want to fix that bit on the Keynote Speaker page.
'Tis a bit expensive for a college student stuck on the east coast, so I'll
probably have to sit this one out, but I'll get there eventually. :)

---

John Baldwin <jobaldwi@vt.edu> -- http://members.freedomnet.com/~jbaldwin/
PGP Key: http://members.freedomnet.com/~jbaldwin/pgpkey.asc
"Power Users Use the Power to Serve!"  -  http://www.freebsd.org