Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:20:20 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew Kenneth Milton <akm@mail.theinternet.com.au>
To:        Parag Patel <parag@cgt.com>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Still no luck with Linux Framemaker under FreeBSD

+----[ Parag Patel ]---------------------------------------------

| I recently acquired an old laptop and installed 4.0-CURRENT on it
| along with Framemaker and the latest Linux 6.1 port.  To make a long
| story short, it still doesn't work for me.

What depth are you running at?

Last thing I saw from Adobe, Frame would not run in any depth other than
8 or 24 bpp

This is assuming your Linux emulation is working ok of course.

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|  P:+61 7 3870 0066   | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  F:+61 7 3870 4477   |