Date:      Thu, 09 Jan 2003 12:39:41 +0300
From:      Andrew Karjagin <Andrew.Karjagin@newmail.ru>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   access-list from scan

Hello!
I have a four class C networks behind a Cisco 7206. That networks processed by some smaller cisco routers and FreeBSD servers. Sometimes I have a problem with scanning my networks from other hosts. Some smaller cisco routers stop work. Freebsd servers stop the scanning by portsentry program and it work Ok!
Question: Where can I find resources/sites with docs about configuring access-list on Cisco, that can help me to stop the scanning of my networks on main Cisco 7206? Is that possible to stop scan and other attacks on Cisco by using access-list or I have to use another features/progs?
Thank you very much for help!