Date:      Tue, 10 Feb 98 10:55:22 EST
From:      aruel@marketus.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   GSA Contract

I was surfing the web and I came across your address.

The US Government is looking for products and services from companies like yours.  We can help
you get this business.

MarketUS is a twelve year old company that specializes in helping companies market their products
and services to the US Government.

We do this by assisting your company in getting a GSA Schedule Contract.  This contract allows
ANY government agency to order up to $500,000 with NO COMPETITION.

If this is interest of you, please click reply or visit our web site address below.  We would be happy
to provide you with a FREE consultation.

Thank you for your time and consideration of this correspondence.  If you are not the person this is
intended for, please forward this message to them.  Thank You.

Sincerely,

Angela Ruel
aruel@MarketUS.com
http://www.MarketUS.com

Federal Notice:

In compliance with the proposed Federal law governing unsolicited email, we have included its
language for your reference:

Netizens Protection Act of 1997 - Amends the Communications Act of 1934 to make it unlawful for
any person within the United States to use any computer or other electronic device to send an
unsolicited advertisement to an electronic mail address: unless the sender clearly provides, at the
beginning of the advertisement, the date and time of the message, the identity of the business,
entity, or individual sending the message, and the sender's return electronic mail address.

IF YOU WANT TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE REPLY WITH "REMOVE"