Date:      Tue, 2 Apr 2002 04:10:18 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Andrew R. Reiter" <arr@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        "Andrew R. Reiter" <arr@FreeBSD.org>, Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>, smp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Where to initialize certain locks...

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Terry Lambert wrote:
:If you are going to complain about SYSINIT(), at least complain
:about something like the bubble sort in init_main.c (so I can
:dismiss it as a one-time operation that didn't need to be that
:fast, compared to, say, not doing concurrent hardware probes
:simultaneously for lack of a one-shot timer outcall mechanism).

Dood, you're going way off track here.  I was soley disliking the fact
that I had my MTX_SYSINIT() macro have the sub and order arguments.  I am
not and was not complaining about SYSINIT().

--
Andrew R. Reiter
arr@watson.org