Date:      Sat, 26 Mar 2011 18:43:49 GMT
From:      remko@FreeBSD.org
To:        eugene@zhegan.in, remko@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-pf@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/155945: [pf] [ip6] pf match engine is broken with ipv6

Synopsis: [pf] [ip6] pf match engine is broken with ipv6

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Sat Mar 26 18:39:38 UTC 2011
State-Changed-Why:
>From the quick look I did, I can see it matches rule 107. It continues
parsing till it does no longer finds something that matches, which is
107 in this case.

>From what I know proto ipv6 is not the same as proto inet6, where proto ipv6
means for me the tunnel that I have to sixxs.net while inet6 is the native ipv6
communication.

So you may want to consider changing rule 128 to do the thing you want it to do.

Can you get back to me to tell whether this works or not?

Thanks,
Remko