Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 2014 10:14:50 +0200
From:      Juan =?iso-8859-1?b?UmFt824=?= Molina Menor <listjm@club-internet.fr>
To:        freebsd-pkg@freebsd.org
Subject:   [CFT] SSP Package Repository available

On 9/21/2013 5:49 AM, Bryan Drewery wrote:
 > Ports now support enabling Stack Protector [1] support on FreeBSD 10
 > i386 and amd64, and older releases on amd64 only currently.

Hi!

I have updated my 10.1-BETA2 (i386) system to use the SSP package
repository, together with the FreeBSD_new_xorg repository. It’s a modest
set-up, with 390 packages. Force-upgrading was seamless and after a
reboot all seems to work as well as before.

Two questions though: Can I keep this repository till we are informed of
the switch to SSP by default? (that is to say: would it be timely
updated as it is the case now?) Can I test the upcoming linux_base-c6
packages with this SSP repository?

Best regards,
Juan