Date:      Wed, 30 Oct 1996 11:11:46 -0800
From:      "John W. Rasins" <jrasins@mindspring.com>
To:        Javier A Garcia Mantecon <mantecon@mail.holiday-la.com.mx>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Intel EtherExpress Pro +

At 05:59 PM 10/29/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Is there any special configuration for an Intel EthrExpress Pro.
>I still don't get it running, I've changed iomem, size, irq at the conf. mode.
>I should be at irq 10, port 0x300, mem 32K at 0xd0000.
>What should I do?

All messages I've seen relating to this card indicate that it is not
supported at this time.  The ix driver only supports the EtherExpress16 card
from Intel.  Work is being done to write this driver, so support should be
forthcoming.  For now, you probably will not be able to get the card to
work.  Check the hardware list at the FreeBSD web site to see if you have
other NICs available to you that are on the list and supported.

John