Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 2004 01:31:55 -0700
From:      Larry Hammer <larrykh465@SoftHome.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD 4.10-BETA available for i386

	>All,

	>I'm pleased to announce the availability of 4.10-BETA for i386.=20
	> (snip)
	> and I ask everyone to test it out as much as possible in the BETA phase.

	> =A0We ask that everyone thoroughly test this out so that we can have=20
	> =A0a stable and successfull 4.10 release.=20
	>I would also like to thank Ken Smith for his invaluable help in getting
	>this released, and I would like to welcome Hiroki Sato to the release
	>engineering team!

	>Thanks,

	>Scott

=2D-----------------------------
I have 10gig free and waiting, downloading the iso now, but my burner is do=
wn.
I know there is a way to mount an ISO as a file system but I cant find the=
=20
instructions how to do this. I had them copied from freebsd questions but I=
=20
have done a lot of house cleaning on the hd since then .oops.
if anyone could give me the commands to do this it would be much appreciate=
d.
Thanks;
Larry Hammer =20