Date:      Fri, 04 Jun 1999 22:55:27 -0600
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Bill Swingle <bill@cdrom.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSDCon '99

Bill Swingle wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I just put the finishing touches on the FreeBSDCon '99 website and have
> made it public. I wanted the lot of you to take a look at the site and
> see if you can find any gross errors or things that otherwise make us
> look silly. There will be more content added as it becomes available but
> the basics of the site are in place. Take a look and let me know what
> you think.
>
> http://www.freebsdcon.org/

Cool as snot!  I'll be there.  Two points:

1 - In Jordan's mini-bio, Cessna should be capitalized.  Are you sure
you want to point out the government of this country is silly enough
to allow Irish compu-terrorist to fly our friendly skies?  ;^)

2 - How do I reserve a slip in the Marina?  It's gotta be cheaper
than staying IN the Radisson, and I might as well get in some good
sailing while I'm there.  Do you think my wife will mind me borrowing
her Land Cruiser for a week?