Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 2017 20:10:13 +0500
From:      "Eugene M. Zheganin" <emz@norma.perm.ru>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   ConnectX ethernet card: how do I get tghe driver for it.

Hi,

I have an ConnectX ethernet card (vendor = 'Mellanox Technologies',
device = 'MT26448 [ConnectX EN 10GigE, PCIe 2.0 5GT/s] <-- this is from
the pciconf -lv, I believe it's an "unnumbered" ConnectX card) and
FreeBSD 11 box. Skipping all of my unsuccessful tries description, I
will simply ask :) - how do I get the driver for it ? seems like the
sources are in the /usr/src/sys/ofed/drivers/net/mlx4 subtree, but
issuing 'make' there I get a bunch of errors. If this card is supported
(not sure it still is) then why isn't the driver available in the
generic kernel ?

P.S. Btw the man page for mlx4en(4) seems a bit obsoleted.

Thanks.
Eugene.