Date:      Mon, 9 Sep 1996 19:53:38 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Mr Operating System <freebsd@shadows.aeon.net>
To:        sos@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3 button ps/2 mice anyone ??

> Anybody know where I can get my hands on a 3 button ps/2 mouse??

logitech makes them since i have few at work... tho, only few...

> I know they exist as I've seen one :) long ago...

i see them daily.. :p

> And no, I'm not going to tell what I'll use it for :) :)

i would not suggest eating it, tastes bad...

i read you're from denmark? well, i work in a firm in finland, and we
should be able to sell one to you, tho i would assume it'd cost around
$25 with posting and stuff... sorry.

> Soren Schmidt             (sos@FreeBSD.org)             FreeBSD Core Team

mickey