Date:      Thu, 16 Dec 1999 06:27:37 +0100
From:      Martin Welk <mw@theatre.sax.de>
To:        Leif Neland <leif@neland.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: logging incoming calls

On Thu, Dec 16, 1999 at 12:55:34AM +0100, Leif Neland wrote:

> I'd like to log every incoming call, on several MSN's (Mine, wife, kids,
> computer, fax) on my ISDN-line.
>
> What would be the easiest way?
>
> It seemed like isdnd would only watch one MSN at a time.
>
> Also, is there something which could do voice-response, and the talking
> could be interrupted by the caller pressing the touchtone keys? The scripts
> seems to be able either to talk or listen, not both.

You mail has no useful line breaks.

However, you're wrong, at least in debugging mode isdnd does log all
incoming connection activity but simply doesn't react on those it has
no configuration entries for. For example, I'm dialing out with two
different caller IDs with difficulties, my ISDN adapter is connected
to the ISDN line parallel to a little telephone system and I see all
the incoming calls on my isdnd display. As I have no ISDN phones with
display, it's nice to see the incoming caller ID before answering it.

However, I don't have a good solution for your problem, but perhaps
this comment will help you some little step further.

Regards,

Martin
--
 /| /|        | /| /            ,,You know, there's a lot of opportunities,
/ |/ | artin  |/ |/ elk                     if you're knowing to take them,