Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2001 18:23:48 -0500
From:      GH <grasshacker@over-yonder.net>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        ML Duke <mlduke@concentric.net>, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mail

On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 03:31:20PM +0300, some SMTP stream spewed forth:
> From: ML Duke <mlduke@concentric.net>
> Subject: mail
> Date: Sun, Jul 08, 2001 at 09:39:21PM -0600
>
> > Anyone know of a good bulk mail tool?
> > I've got a good script for mail, but my ISP is not playing
> > by proper rules.
>
> No, your ISP is fine.  It is *YOU* who is not playing by the rules.
> Do NOT bulk mail.  For any reason!

I disagree here. There are plenty of good reasons to bulk many.
(This list (well, maybe not *this* list, but the freebsd lists) is one.)

Be reasonable and accurate.  Bulk Mail != Spam

Spam, if you want to, but that is a different issue, and
expect absolutely no sympathy -- I will personally smack you.

> -giorgos

gh
--
> What, no one sings along with Ricky Martin anymore?
My kid sister does (but then, she prefers pico to vi ...)
    -- Suresh Ramasubramanian, alt.sysadmin.recovery