Date:      Tue, 23 Feb 1999 03:23:12 +0100 (MET)
From:      Thiemo Nordenholz <nordenholz@rz.tu-clausthal.de>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD cellphone design...

Hi FreeBSDers,

At a computer and electronics trade fair I have found a company designing
(among other things) cellphone covers, so I thought, why not have a BSD
cellphone? I printed a drawing of the FreeBSD daemon, handed it to the
airbrush guy - and two hours later the cover was ready... Really *cool*, I
think ;-)

You can have a look at some photos of the result at
  http://mygiea.heim8.tu-clausthal.de/projects/handy/

Have fun,
  Thiemo

--
Thiemo Nordenholz     stud.chem. RZ fb-mvc      nordenholz@rz.tu-clausthal.de
         "Real programmers don't die - they just get out of beta"