Date:      Sat, 21 Jan 1995 18:20:02 -0600 (CST)
From:      Robert Michael Gorichanaz <wraith@csd.uwm.edu>
To:        wraith@csd.uwm.edu (Robert Michael Gorichanaz)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   NE2100 ethernet q's

I'm not sure if my last post got mangled, so....

I'm trying to get my FreeBSD box to recognize a Novel NE2100 ethernet card
(its the 16bit busmaster).  I've tried the ed and ep drivers, with just about
every combination of irq/port/iomem I can think of, but cannot get these
cards to be seen by the operating system on boot-up.

Are they even supported?  I know the NE2000 is, but what about the 2100's?
Am I just doing something wrong?

FYI: Using 950112-SNAP of the OS.

---
    /      /|   \                            O   For all you ORIGIN needs,
    |  \`o.O'   | Ack! Thptptptpt!          -+-      the Avatar is IN.
    \     U     / wraith@alpha2.csd.uwm.edu     Games, hardware, and comments.