Date:      Tue, 25 Jan 2000 23:10:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Alex Zepeda <jazepeda@pacbell.net>
To:        current <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Speaking of ATAisms...

I haven't been able to mount an msdos (FAT16) formattted zip disk (well
any FAT16 formatted zip disk) for quite a while.  Currently I'm trying to
mount afd0s4, but no such luck (I think the latest error is something
about reading the partition table).  The wd driver used to grok the same
disks.  Any thoughts?

P.S.  Soren, thanks for the burncd program.  So far I've had more luck
with it than the Adaptec s/w that came with the drive.

- alex