Date:      Sun, 27 Dec 1998 01:10:03 -0500 (EST)
From:      garman@earthling.net
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PR filed on dying daemons bug

I upgraded to a recent -current (as of two days ago) and found the
dying daemons bug still exists :(

I filed a PR on the subject since I couldn't find another which already
addressed the issue.  It's kern/9195.  I'm more than willing to give
people accounts, test patches, etc for the cause of trying to fix this
bug, as myself as well as many others are still experiencing it on a
regular basis.

(funnily enough while trying to send this message inetd just gave me...)
inetd in realloc(): warning: junk pointer, too low to make sense.
inetd in free(): warning: junk pointer, too low to make sense.

running
bash$ ident /usr/sbin/inetd
/usr/sbin/inetd:
     $Id: inetd.c,v 1.43 1998/12/15 23:12:33 dillon Exp $

enjoy
--
Jason Garman                           http://fs.sso.sytexinc.com/~jgarman/
Student, University of Maryland                        garman@earthling.net