Date:      Thu, 7 Aug 1997 07:57:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@xtdl.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Removing an alis

If
ifconfig ed0 www.whatever.com alias
is a way to add an alias.
What is the proper way to remove an alias.
last time I believe
ifconfig ed0 www.whatever.com -alias changed the ip address by 1 of
the ethernet card.  I had to reboot the system to get the proper ip
address for the card back.  However, I am not sure I did the ifconfig -alias
command properly.  Before I try it again I was hoping to find out
the proper command to remove an alias.  Thank You.

Stephen A. Derdau
XTDL inc
603 4714700 "There are doers, followers and those who do it right"