Date:      Mon, 24 Aug 1998 17:15:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD stickers

	Yeah, those stickers simply ROCK.
	The three stickers which read "Powered by FreeBSD" in the right
bottom corner would be perfect for a bumper sticker though.

-- Yan

www.best.com/~jkb/         Unix users of the world unite:
www.{free,open,net}bsd.org | www.linux.org | www.apache.org | www.perl.com
"Turn up the lights, I don't want to go home in the dark."