Date:      Wed, 09 Dec 1998 13:15:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        kleine@ak.sax.de
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: TYA JIT for FreeBSD

Albrect,

That is great news to hear!

What would you need from our end?  Someone to hack code, or merely to make sure
the latest and greatest is availible on the FreeBSD side?

If its the later, I'd be happy to maintain the port.  I'm too busy to hack on
this as well :)

We'd  love to have TYA!

Patrick

On 08-Dec-98 kleine@ak.sax.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am author of TYA JIT for Linux.
> Just played around your freeBSD OS and got it working.
>
> for a regular release of this software I need a maintainer
> from your side. So please give some feedback if interested
> in a TYA for FreeBSD....
>
> More information about TYA JIT is available on via
> http://www.blackdown.org/
>
> Cheers
> Albrecht

---
Patrick S. Gardella                    Director of Web Development
The Creative Group    1-800-804-0783 ext 29     606-858-8029 (fax)
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com                 PGP Key ID 0xEE2D47A9