Date:      Sat, 05 May 2001 16:29:33 +0300
From:      Juha-Matti Liukkonen <jml@cubical.fi>
To:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IBM Laptop 4MB RAM 486 CPU

Hi,

4M is definitely doable, at least with a custom system build (can't say
of Pico because I haven't used the recent versions). Our 4.2-RELEASE
based ebsd rescue build, however, happily gives four virtual consoles
with less than 3M committed RAM, using a ramdisk root. (It did take a
bit of tinkering, though...)

Cheers,
	- Juha

:

--
Juha-Matti Liukkonen, Cubical Solutions Ltd
Phone: +358(0)405280142