Date:      Sun, 7 Nov 2004 16:52:32 +0000
From:      Josef El-Rayes <josef@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Scott Long <scottl@freebsd.org>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 5.3 & 4.10 production release?

This is a MIME-formatted message.  If you see this text it means that your
E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

--=_daemon.li-7975-1099846352-0001-2

Scott Long <scottl@freebsd.org>:
> It's being discussed at the moment.  Please, it's not the end
> of the freaking world that there are two 'Production Releases'
> on the front page.  Would you prefer that 5.3 be under the
> label 'New Technology', even though it isn't?  Yes, FreeBSD
> has two production releases.  Microsoft has had 2 production
> releases in the past.  RedHat and SuSE have multiple production
> releases.  It's not the end of the world =3D-/

i think you got me wrong, personally i dont care, i just noticed
that we use the same definition on the frontpage and thought that
this might confuse users. thats all. i just wanted to point that
out.

-josef

--=20
Josef El-Rayes                   (__)