Date:      Fri, 17 Apr 2015 03:02:32 +0000
From:      Clint Armstrong <clint@clintarmstrong.net>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Multipoint GRE

Is it possible to create a point to multipoint GRE network on FreeBSD?

On Linux I would do this by creating the GRE interface without a defined
tunnel endpoint. Then by adding psudo-arp entries which map addresses on
the GRE subnet with a tunnel endpoint address I can have multiple GRE
tunnel destinations.

Based on my testing so far, it looks like GRE on FreeBSD requires a single
tunnel endpoint address. Is there any way around this?