Date:      Tue, 29 Apr 1997 14:29:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@xtdl.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   MX records

Asking a question first time.  Not sure if addressing the correct group.
Anyways brief discription of situation.
My network administrator has left .  We did not get any documentation
as to how the system is laid etc.  I myself am not a network adminis
trator but am finding myself having to learn things pretty quickly.

My question deals with email to a domain that we do virtual hosting for.
We have the domain name pointing to us however the email part of this
will be pointing do another server at another company.

If someone could tell me what files I should look into to point any emails
that may come to this domain to the proper servers?

The person asking me to change this gave me two domains and ip numbers
to where the info should be forwarded to.

WE are running Freebsd doing uname -v I get.

FreeBsd 2.1.0-Release # 0.....which may of had modifications to it
	from the last administrator regarding updates.

Well here it goes.

Thank You

Stephen A. Derdau
XTDL inc
603 4714700		Whew what a week or two! Anyone know what happened?
			The month of April has been way too much for me.:)