Date:      Sat, 7 Dec 2013 12:01:55 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Roger_Pau_Monn=E9?= <roger.pau@citrix.com>
To:        "freebsd-xen@freebsd.org" <freebsd-xen@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freebsd.org>, Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@eu.citrix.com>
Subject:   [HEADS UP] FreeBSD guest integrated into Xen push gate tests

Hello,

Today we had the first successful run of the Xen push gate tester
(OSSTest) containing a FreeBSD PVHVM guest. This means that from now
onwards every commit on the Xen repository will be tested against a
FreeBSD PVHVM guest (i386 and amd64), to make sure new changes in Xen
doesn't break current support in FreeBSD. You can see the results of the
first run at:

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/22323/

The jobs are test-amd64-i386-freebsd10-amd64 and
test-amd64-i386-freebsd10-i386, you can see what's being tested on the
results matrix. This guests are created using the official FreeBSD VM
images, found at:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/VM-IMAGES/10.0-BETA3/

Right now it's using the BETA3 images, but I plan to update that once
10.0 is released.

A very big thanks goes to Ian Jackson for integrating my crappy FreeBSD
install script into OSSTest and for solving the various problems that
arose during the integration.

Roger.