Date:      Tue, 14 Jan 2003 00:50:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Martin van Dijken" <mvdijken@madocke.nl>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FW: Re: java/44922: JVM crash

The following reply was made to PR java/44922; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Martin van Dijken" <mvdijken@madocke.nl>
To: <freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org>, <i@bansite.ru>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:36:17 +0100

 This bug is a blocker for using freeBSD in an Apache/Tomcat web =
 environment. We took a freeBSD server with Apache and Tomcat in =
 production a while back. Things went fine for a long time, until we =
 deployed a 5th site in Tomcat. After that this crash occurs about twice =
 a day crashing Tomcat and thus all the sites we have running on this =
 machine. We've tried removing sites from Tomcat as well, but this does =
 not seem to help any more. We really need a fix.

 Martin van Dijken