Date:      Mon, 5 Dec 2016 22:54:19 +0000
From:      Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca>
To:        Jordan Ladora <vicepresjoebiden@gmail.com>, "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: File duplication on NFSv4 exported ZFS filesystems to centos client

Jordan Ladora wrote:

>Ahh!! Thank you!
>
>Previously, I tried exporting just the top-level zfs, but then couldn't
>access the zfs filesystems inside from the client, but listing *all* of
>them in /etc/exports and only mounting the top-level zfs works perfectly.
>
>Just wondering, by the way, if you knew why 'echo' doesn't work on NFS
shares?
How does it "not work?". I did a trivial test with the FreeBSD client and i=
t seemed
to work.

If you run a test of "echo" while running the following on the FreeBSD serv=
er and
then email me the out.pcap file as an attachment, I can take a look at it.
# tcpdump -s 0 -w out.pcap host <client-host>

rick