Date:      Sat, 27 Jul 2002 00:16:53 +0900
From:      Hiroharu Tamaru <tamaru@myn.rcast.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
To:        Santos <asantos@cas.port995.com>
Cc:        Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>, freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: connection refused

Hi.

I used to have similar problem before as well, around the
time frames of 4.5-STABLE.  I had the feeling that this
malbehaviour depends on the set of other ports (libs) you
have in the system since it went away as I was messing
around the whole port set using portupgrade.

But now I have another problem that I cannot type anything
in the "Find in This Page" dialogue box, and the "Find"
button is grayed out.

The latter problem is also happening now on a laptop where I
installed every binary from packages for 5.0-DP1 (on
5.0-DP1).

linux-netscape-4.7 didn't suffer from either problem AFAIK.