Date:      Sun, 27 Oct 1996 11:16:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@superior.truenorth.org>
To:        carrera@idirect.com (Jason Lixfeld)
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Settingup the time

>Just wondering, with the new time kicking in now, how do I change the
>time!?  The system, I assume is supposed to do it automatically, but it
>is still reading 1:21pm when it should be 12:21pm!
>
>Thanks in advance..

I had the same problem this morning. I rebooted the system and since the
bios on my machine had corrected the time just restarting FreeBSD solved
the problem. I am in the habit of rebooting my machine every Sunday morning
to clean out the cruft in /tmp and the swap space.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch       | Laugh while you can, monkey boy ! |    FreeBSD 2.1.5
jgrosch@sirius.com |          - John Warfin -          | UNIX for the masses