Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2013 01:30:49 +0100
From:      PingBrother Networking <sales1@pingbrother.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   What breed of a dog can text you?

    =

   <P style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING=
-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; font-size:14px><A style=3D"COLOR: #c33200" h=
ref=3D"http://www.pingbrother.com">;

	  =

     =

    is watching
your devices

  	  =

    - MONITORING
- CONTROL
- WATCHDOG

   =

     =

   =

  What breed of a dog can text you?	 =

   	  =85a PingBrother watchdog. =

 Easy!
 Check out our video demo to see how smart our watchdog device is.
 =

 =

	 =

  =

What is PingBrother? Click to play.
 =

 =

 Click here for the full length video demo.
 =

  Order your sample now at	 sales@pingbrother.com
	 =

  =

EPIW 104 for 109 EUR (list price) =

 EPIW 104P for 135 EUR (list price
 For quantity based discount prices please see our =

 product comparison table with prices: USD / EUR. =

 For more information on our products and services please visit our website:
 =

 www.pingbrother.com
  =

   subscribe                unsubscribe

  =

   =

	  =

     =

    =

  =

    PingBrother is
 =

 a 4 port industrial 10/100 passive POE ethernet switch and IP watchdog wit=
h built in web based GUI.  It is an intelligent device, which watches a lot=
 of qualities of its environment, such as input voltage, temperature, curre=
nt consumption of the connected POE devices, operability of any network dev=
ices (ping, http availability), water leakage or condensation.
 =

 It gives a user defined response, for example turns off /on or reset the p=
ower of the POE ethernet ports, controls any connected device by its relay =
contact, and/or sends an email.

PingBrother can work on nearly any low voltage (8-56V DC or 9-42V AC), and =
can distribute its input power to any kind of connected standard or non sta=
ndard POE devices (PD).
 =

 PingBrother can manage other, non-IP devices through the relay contacts co=
nnected to the terminal blocks. =

 =

=20