Date:      Thu, 14 Aug 1997 08:12:38 -0500
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@mexcom.net>
To:        marcin@v-m.com
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Sendmail setup?.  DNS?

Marcin Pasek wrote:

> I have a computer runnig FREEBSD and its named  xxx.something.com
> When the mail is send to user@xxx.something.com the mail goes to that
> machine.  Now I have another domain  yyy.something.com assigned and
> pinted to the same IP on a DNS side.  Is there a setup that I have to
> run in order for xxx.something.com also take care of the mail for the
> yyy.something.com domain.
>
> Another question.
>
> If I have two domains pointed to one IP ios there anyway to setup a user
> info sa that info@xxx.com and info@yyy.com could forward to two diffrent
> people.   Is virtual users legag in SENDMAIL under UNIX.
>
> THanks
>
> Marcin
might look at

http://www.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~ca/email/english.html
http://www.qosina.com/~awm/apache/sendmail.html
http://www.a-href.net/lglaze/virtualhost.html
http://www.sendmail.org/virtual-hosting.html
http://www.informatik.uni-kiel.de/%7Eca/email/sm8.8.new.html#CF-VIRT
http://www.ssc.com/lg/issue9/lg_tips9.html#sendmail

I had the same, more and other problems and solved them with these.
I also use qmail that can do the same and in many ways easier although
it has other things that are a little more difficult :-)

http://www.qmail.org/

Buen provecho.

Ed