Date:      Mon, 20 Jul 1998 18:37:24 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vn subsystem

And making content-free statements like that don't help anyone.

You need to give DETAILS before you say stuff like "it's broken" or
"it's not stable" and you need to have shown that you've properly
exonerated other factors before setting the blame squarely on vn's
doorstep.  Where is your data?  This is not IRC, Alfred.  We have to
actaully *back up* some of the things we say in the mailing lists. :-)

- Jordan